Naturita, CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sully525

Has anyone driven a RV to Naturita, CO. ? Going west in the fall and it looked like an interesting place to stay.  Headed to Moab after that, any idea what CO 90 and UT 46 are like? 

I've never driven that road, but a friend with a 40 DP drove it from Moab, UT to Ridgway, Co to meet us. It said it wasn't too bad and would do it again.
That said I've personally chose to drive up 191 to I-70 and back down 50/550.

ken

I use to haul a lot of cattle in and out of that area to the front range of Colorado.  50' livestock trailer, 14' high, 20" ground clearance, 50,000lb.+ loads. No problems at all on main roads.  Corral and ranch roads could be tight. Always took a chain saw for those roads.
  Now that you've got me thinking about that area, I might just load up the mh and head up there this summer for a few days. It's beautiful country and not far from me.

have gone both direction east and west.it is a good road with some small climbs but nothing serious.
it is very scenic with lots of of farms and ranches also Bedrock just don't blink or you might miss it

Thank you all for the inputs.  I was going to stay in Grand Junction but it looked like a nice scenic ride.  Guess that will be the route.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hofty
Back
Top Bottom