Need a toaster oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is interesting.  We have an old one that was selected because it was low enough to fit on a top shelf when not in use. Old, ugly, cheap makes toast just fine.

There seems to be $40 toaster ovens, $150, and $300.  Could  somebody explain the difference,

I would like to bake biscuits and brownies.

We got the  Ninja Foodie digital air fryer oven about a month ago  and are very pleased with it. 1800w. Does a 13" pizza, roasted veges, toast and buns,  etc. It also flips up to save counter space.
Forgot to add it does well with corn bread and nachos

You guys are behind the times. They are no longer "toaster ovens" they are now "air fryers"  ;D ;)
The one we got firs was a smaller one and worked so good we got a bigger one.
https://www.powerxlairgrill.com/
Bill

The one I have I forget if I got it at ALDI or Ollie's (I think Aldi) it replaced an old ARMOA brand that is no longer made (The company makes one just not the model I have)

There is one currently advertised on TV that's is both an air-fryer and a toaster oven that looks..... Interesting.
Can't comment as i don't have it... Yet.  Other things are in front of it on the wish list.

joelmyer said:
There seems to be $40 toaster ovens, $150, and $300.  Could  somebody explain the difference,

We had had a Breville toaster oven for ~10 years until it died.  We replaced it with the new, large size oven with air-fry capability.  We love it!

Last night we had several racks of oysters and freshly cut potatoes frying.  Yum!

Breville appliances are, without a doubt, top shelf, but IMO they are worth it.

Rene is pretty on the ball so far as I can tell.  Whatever she bought 3 1/2 years ago is probably looking to be replaced by now - LOL...

I will say that a toaster oven is way more versatile than a countertop toaster.  I failed in my quest to find an under the counter coffee maker I like and the idea above to mount a toaster oven in the space above my dinette is a good one for me to explore... I love our toaster oven and I reckon the airfryer I bought is  not a replacement for a griller/toaster device...

John From Detroit said:
The one I have I forget if I got it at ALDI or Ollie's (I think Aldi) it replaced an old ARMOA brand that is no longer made (The company makes one just not the model I have)

There is one currently advertised on TV that's is both an air-fryer and a toaster oven that looks..... Interesting.
Can't comment as i don't have it... Yet.  Other things are in front of it on the wish list.
You should look at the one I posted a link to. We have cooked everything from pancakes to swordfish in it.
Bill

Rene T said:
She is a actually a HE.

Sorry Rene - I was gonna say I should have figured it out from your tag lines but these days even that wouldn't be definitive, I guess.

BTW - How's the toaster oven holding up - LOL...

Ex-Calif said:
Sorry Rene - I was gonna say I should have figured it out from your tag lines but these days even that wouldn't be definitive, I guess.

BTW - How's the toaster oven holding up - LOL...

Not a problem. It happens all the time.
As far as how it?s holding up, when I wrote this post, I said it was on its last leg. Well it?s still running. It must have nine lives like a cat.

Back
Top Bottom