Need help with a Intellitec dc contrl board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scdiver

Does any one have a schematic for a Intellitec control board with numbers 00-00287-001? This is on a 1996 Rexhall Aerbus with a 1995 p30 chassis. I need to diagnose why the starter battery bypass switch and the automatic chassis battery charging system does not work.

Thanks
Steven

No help with the diagrams.  Sounds like the battery isolator solenoid is bad.  This solenoid has the chassis battery on one side and the coach battery(ies) on the other.  Try applying 12VDC+ to one of the pickup coil contacts and ground the other and see if the solenoid energizes.  If it doesn't, try switching leads and test again.  If still not working the solenoid is probably bad.  You should be able to cross to a NAPA solenoid.  Mine used a NAPA ST-85.  GL  JM2?...

Thanks for the replies, the solenoid is not the problem as I replaced it first. It is not getting a ground from the main board.

scdiver said:
Thanks for the replies, the solenoid is not the problem as I replaced it first. It is not getting a ground from the main board.
I assume you are speaking of the Disconnect solenoid. 

The polarity of the voltages on the coil terminals of the Disconnect solenoids is reversed each time the Disconnect switch is toggled.  if you are not getting a ground, it could be a faulty switch as well as a bad board.  There is no actual logic circuitry involved with these switches (on the board) the signals simply pass through connectors on it's way from the switch to the solenoid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhoehn02
Back
Top Bottom