Need to find a place near Myrtle Beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skymuse

I was in an accident and am stranded for the next bit until I find a (cheaper) truck and get the insurance matter settled. The people in Aynor, South Carolina have kindly said they will tow me to a campground of my choice. It is a little costly as I was doing boon docking or hookups with boondockers welcome... Even the state parks are $35 per night... There is no bus here so nearer Myrtle Beach would be better for finding a vehicle and if I need to find a job. ... anyone have a cheaper place they know of..?
thanks.. ugh

Walmart is the only place near MB that would be in your price range. The only place anywhere near that price range would be James Island County Park but you may have to be a SC resident to get that price and it is in Charleston. You picked a pricey tourist area.

I was just passing by... on my way to Georgia.. stopped at a boondockers welcome host in Nichols... was hit about 20 miles before I got there... Nichols is about 40 minutes from Myrtle Beach .. it is the nearest place with any decent transportation system... yes expensive... and I was wrong the state parks near here are $50 night..

State Parks usually have a 14 day max stay for one length of time. Then you have to leave the campground completely for XX number of days before you can return. Some state parks have a total limitation over a specific time period, like 30 days total for any 3 month period, or something like that.

So, if you need more than 2 weeks for repairs to occur, then state parks are not where you want to go.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom