new also

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tom@amy

Hello to everyone. My wife, Amy and are are so new we havn't even purchased our rv yet.
We have been looking, talking and trying to decide on which one we really like. We have finally, after almost a year of looking and comparing, pretty much settled on what we want.
I have been reading several of these forums over the last few months,,,just stumbled onto this one.
I'm retired , 64 years old, and we live in Magnolia Texas.
Avid amateur radio operator ( for 48 years}, Retired certified welding inspector, was also licensed electrician. Vietnam vet, life member of VFW.
Amy is a registered nurse ,13 years my junior, animal lover, who volunteers her time to work with abandoned animals.
We are hoping to purchase a motorhome within the next year or so.

Welcome to the forum!  Have you rented a motor home or spent much time in one?  I think it helps to have spent some time in one in order to know what you're looking for.  Even knowing someone with one and having them do a walk through of theirs pointing out likes and dislikes is helpful.

Good morning Tom and Amy and welcome to The RV Forum.

You will find that we are a friendly and knowledgeable group who likes to help.  When you have questions or need a little advice, check our library and/or search previous discussions.  Likely you will find the answers there.  If not post here and we will get back to you.

The forum also fills a social need.  Participate in our discussions and you will soon have many new RV friends.

Having been looking and thinking about RVs for a year you should be well ahead of the curve. 

Welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom