New Beginnings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jtcowman

Hello all!  My name is Jim and I am entering a brand new phase in my outdoor adventure.  I have loved the outdoors all my life (starting with Cub Scouts), and as I have aged moved from a tent to screened shelter to a tiny travel trailer I built from the frame up several years ago.  After a 3 week trip to Yellowstone/Mt. Rushmore in a 12' travel trailer, Mama said this isn't going to work!  My reaction...I said awesome, I will retire at 62 and we will buy a 5th wheel.  So far, I have purchased a Ram 2500 Cummins TD, and am in the process of finding a hitch and trailer.  I have never owned a diesel, and don't know anything (but am learning) about hitches and 5th wheels, so I have some research to do!  I am finding that RV forums are a wealth of information, and want to thank you all in advance for what I will learn from you!
Looking forward to some great discussions!

Welcome to THE RV FORUM.

You have come to the right place.  Our library has a lot of good info and our membership enjoys answering questions and dispensing advice.  Just ask.

Know that you are welcome to join any of our discussions.  It is a a great way to make new RV buddies and learn more about rving.

Welcome board!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregcss43
Back
Top Bottom