New Class C Purchase - Fleetwood Jamboree 31W

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

countrypair

We are about to purchase a new Fleetwood Jamboree 31W. Unit is built on the E-450 frame, V10 & five (5) speed automatic. We would appreciate any feedback from exisiting owners as well as past owners on this unit, before we finalize our purchase.

Thank you

Ps We have had 1 TT, 1 class c, 2 class A (diesel) & 1 fiver in the past

Welcome to the RV Forum. There are some big differences between the Jamboree and the Jamboree GT. May be good to compare, especially the outside storage compartments. The 30U floorplan is one of their better layouts, and the cabover entertainment option would be a good addition if you don't need the extra sleeping capacity.

Jack

Just looked at one today, new to RV world.  Looking at Dutchmen products first but the 2nd dealer stated Jamboree is much better product.  I thought the Dutchmen 31F with the walk bath and private back betroom was nicer- thought it was a great layout.  Also liked the storage in the back of the ductchman - it had a storage spot with a table and the storage bins in the back all had drain plugs in them.  The thing we didn't like on the Dutchman 31F was the sofa wasn't a fold out.  Our kids are tall and getting taller and will outgrow the sofa and dinette beds quickly.  We need a hide a bed sofa.  The shower was also much tighter in theJamboree 31W.  I looked at the Jamboree 31k (two slides) and thought it was very good except for the sofa which is not a hide a bed.  Hide a bed option on Dutchmen 29 R with two opposing slides worked for sleeping but shower is small again (not a walk thru bathroom).  Jamboree sport 31K wilth two slides was perfect except the sofa was not hide-a bed.  Does anyone know if the 31K can be made with a hide-a bed sofa?  31K also has angled shower which felt much roomier than 31W.  Master bedroom also has solid slider doors to separate master from bathroom. Felt private.

Did you make the purchase?  IF so I would like to know what you think. 

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around, ask questions, check out the library, and join in on any of the ongoing discussions.  Thanks for joining us.

I am sure you will be pleased with the Jamboree.

It will be a perfect unit , providing your wife is the one that likes it most.  JMO

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom