NEW FORUM FLAGS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
News from the Thomas duo!

Fred will be back shortly.  Had the last of five surgeries this past week, and has two more inspections before he will be free to go again.  However, he hopes to be able to get at the flag details shortly........  Daisy

Daisy,

Tell Fred not to worry about flags. He has a lot more important things to be concerned with right now.

fredethomas said:
News from the Thomas duo!

Fred will be back shortly.  Had the last of five surgeries this past week, and has two more inspections before he will be free to go again.  However, he hopes to be able to get at the flag details shortly........  Daisy

Daisy,

Don't let Fred worry about the flags. We'll be here longer than any flag will last!!! When he's up to it he can again pursue the quest if he so desires. His health is more important than any flag!!!!

Hi Daisy & Fred,

Five surgeries, good grief that's a bit of a bummer.

Anyway, Peg & I are glad to hear that he'll soon be free to go.  We wish you both well.

Peggy & Doug  (who still remember a wonderful dinner in Sierra Vista in early 2004)

Thanks for all the good wishes for Fred.  He'll be back by and by.  Needs new glasses to make seeing the screen more comfortable. 

Two of those surgeries were pretty minor, but just as delicate, as they entailed removing stitches from his eyeball.  From almost losing sight in one eye to a slight improved vision in it, has been some sort of miracle in itself.  We both have hitch itch so bad, and still no way to scratch it,  just yet...... <G>    Daisy

A note to Fred:  He was going to get me a copy of the graphic file so I could use it for another use

Since time is running short, Tom (our fearsom leader) took care of it, i have my graphics. so for Fred

That is one less thing to worry about.

Get well Fred

Sooner or later you'll be able to get moving again. As someone who is legally blind, you do not want to mess around with your vision....tell Fred to sit back, relax, heal up and let you wait on him.

Take care and see you this winter.

[/size]WE are in the RV Forum flag  business again.  Daisy and I drove to see Wanda Pike of "Flags on the Go."  She is the person from whom we purchesed the flags from in the past.  Before we got stalled on my medical problems, my lazness and Wanda's husband having a stroke - we obtained bids.  Hers came in the lowest.  However Gary pointed out that I had made a mistake in using the sample that I did.  I used the new decal pattern that appears on this web page.  In fact the idea was to keep the new design as close to the original as possible.  There is a big difference and I had decided I did not want to dis-infranchize those who still had good flags of the original.

So to cut to the chase the new flag is the same bright yellow base.  Is two inches longer and two inches wider.  The blue center with "COMPUSERVE" printed in red is gone.  In its place is "WWW.RVFORUM.NET" in deep blue letters.
Now pricing. : with an order of twenty five and includiing shipping to your mail address - the cost is $33 each.  If we deliver or sell them to you at a rally - such as at Quartzsite they will be one dollar cheaper. 

Now - before  we place the order, I have the names of the following people who wanted them:  You must let us know if you are still interested.  We had 25 + or - on that list.  We don't have the resources to order more than we need and then hold them. 

The list:  Ron R., Tom J., Fitzgerald, Carl, Karl, Johnson, Ron M., Jeff., Russ, Joel, Ned, Jim Godward, Gary B., Fred, Barb, Doug J., Jim Dick, Phil B., Wayne, Lynch, Al Wax, Smokie.

If we want the order filled and ready for the Quartzsite rally we need answers from you by Tuesday the 10th.  Short for those who do not watch the forum every day but there is a manufacturing time required and also Daisy and I will be in Maine the last half of October.

yeaup

We aren't planning on QZ and no hurry - just tell me how much & address.

Joel

Sam & I confirm our order.  We will send you a check in advance just tell us the amount and send us your address.  Thanks for your efforts on this.

Count me in too... I'll be the rig with the balloon.

Tom provided me with a graphic file of the current logo which the balloon printer was able to blow up in one manner of speaking and now, once I get a helium tank I'll blow it up in another manner of speaking, and then it will "Float" on the end of a tether

Hi Fred,

I'm really glad to see that you are back in the flag business because that tells me you're once again feeling very well.

So, this is to donfirm that "DougJ" is still in for a flag.

Let me know price and your snail mail address and a money order in US funds will be on its way.

Ciao,

Doug

Back
Top Bottom