new forum member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hoopers2

I am new to the board, but have owned an RV for many years.
I currently have a smaller fifth wheel, 19'.  I bought a small fifth wheel because I like to go into smaller camp areas, up dirt roads, or do winter camping.

However, I am now considering something larger, probably a diesel pusher, since I plan on doing longer across country road trips.

Dave.

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the RV Forum Framily and thanks for joining us.  Please look around, ask questions, check out the library, and join in on any of the ongoing discussions.

Thank you Ron.
I've been reading and reading ....
lots to learn about a motorhome purchase.

Good morning Dave and welcome to the friendliest RV forum that you will find on the internet.  Here we have lots of members who share the love of RVing.  With this large group we have a tremendous depth of knowledge and experience to assist folks with answers to questions and suggestions for problem resolution.  We also have a great library with lots of great information.

With you experience I'm sure you can help others too.  Please do not be a lurker.  Join any discussions you like or feel comfortable starting your own.  
We are glad to have you as  amember, Dave!

Welcome to RV Forum, Dave. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but there is a lot of info in the Forum Library or by searching previous discussions.

Back
Top Bottom