New member "around the campfire"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scottydl

Site Team
I know I've mentioned in past months that my wife and I were expecting child #3.  As it turns out Carson James arrived last night (3rd boy!!) at about 11:32 pm, a few weeks early but all is well with mom and baby.  We'll have a new member (not quite 1yo ;)) to sit around the campfire next year!  We've camped for a few years with our young boys, but never yet with an infant/baby so any tips are appreciated!

Attachments

• DSC01731.JPG
    DSC01731.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 21
Congratulations to Mom & Dad. And someday, Carson can tell people that he's camped all his life.

Wendy

Congratulations Scotty (and to mom)

You might want to go pick him up at the hospital in the Thor so he can start getting used to it. ;)

Congrats to you and your wife and the new "soon to be camper".  Good idea about taking him home in the Thor.  Why wait 'til he's older.  Got to get 'em while they're young to bring them up proper and true!  :p

Daisy

:) Congratulations to the whole family, so nice to have another brand new member of the forum.  At least there'll be lots of room for the inevitable "baby" stuff in the MH!

Dale & Karen.

Congratulations to Mom and Dad also the new camper.

Thanks all!  It's a little intimidating to think about RVing with such a little guy, but by next Spring I'm sure we'll be experts again in baby-handling (it's been almost 5 years since our last one was this age) and it'll be no big thing by then.

A big time "Congratulations!!"
I have a grandson named Carson as well!!  It's a great name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhoehn02
Back
Top Bottom