The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joyce

Hi,

We are new to the site and RVing.  My name is Cheryl and with my partner Ernie and our daughter we are planning to tour the US from the end of April starting from Nevada where Ernie's son lives. We live in the UK and have been looking on line at various dealers,  we are looking to buy a 5th wheel with 2 bedrooms and slide outs this seems to be an unusual floor plan as most seem to only have 1 bedroom. Has anyone had experience of buying a used RV in the Vegas area?  I have been reading about peoples preferences as regards trucks for pulling and also the safety factors with the trucks ability to tow the weights, also the different makes of the trailers, which are good ones to look out for, do any have particular problems? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheryl & Ernie

Two bedroom fifth wheels trailers are pretty rare, Cheryl. There simply isn't enough room in most RVs for two actual bedrooms, though a few with bunks for kids are available. Travel trailers are more likely to have multiple sleeping areas than are fifth wheels, e.g. the Springdale line from Keystone - Springdale Floor Plans

By the way, welcome to RV Forum.net. We have several UK members, so help from others should be readily available.

Welcome to the forum. You don't say how old your daughter is but there are several manufacturers that make bunk house models with a bedroom up front and a separate room in the rear with bunks. Some even have a half bath in the bunk area. If you do a search under "RV Manufacturers" you'll be able to find most any floor plan you want.

Hi Cheryl & Ernie,

Welcome to the RV Forum and thanks for joining us.  Please look around, ask questions, check out the library, and join in on any of the ongoing discussions. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom