New Member!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vetrncwby

Howdy,

I live in Texas and RV as much as possible with my family. Found this forum which is full of good information so thought I would join and introduce myself. I am also in the process of trying to build a family RV web site and would appreciate anyone who would check it out and sign my guest book and tell me what you think.
Family Fun RV ing

Hi Gary,

I am a real RVer. I am just learning how to build a website and just wanted some opinions but at the same time wanted to share my pictures with anyone interested. I am a member of a forum based on my 5er and I participate there as well.

No problem with sharing your personal web site, Steve, but the presence of commercial advertising on your site raises an ethical question.  We don't allow advertising here, and the ads on your site puts it into a gray area. You get compensation for those ads, which sort of puts you into the business category rather than  personal.

Gary,

I understand and that never crossed my mind but I see your point. If its in a gray area I totally understand if you think the post should be deleted. I will continue to participate on this forum.

Thanks,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katjarner
Back
Top Bottom