New, new, new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

westwardho

Hi, all --

I'm in Denver and currently am the half-owner of a VW Eurovan camper. A month ago I got back from a wonderful two-month road trip in the camper which seems to have totally blown my mind. To my amazement, I'm now looking at the possible purchase of a 2005 Pleasure-Way Lexor TD all of my own. I noticed a lot of Class Bs when I was on the road and started coveting them, then started googling them intensely when I got back.  Now that I've found this nearby PW for sale -- the price is higher than I was thinking about, but it's a thing of beauty --  it's starting to seem real that I could hit the road for a year or more, maybe even become a full-timer.

I have a couple of questions that I'll post in the appropriate place. In the meantime, thanks for the invitation to introduce myself, and I look forward to your feedback and fellowship.

Patty

hi Patty
and welcome!

we're peter & larry
from vancouver, bc

yes....the mind does wander as it considers the possibilities....
for us: one more year (if we can last that long) and then full timing begins

regards, peter

Hello Patty and welcome to The RV Forum.

It sounds like the RV Bug has bitten you hard.  You are now among others suffering from the same.  We are very easy to recognize as we run around with a big smile on our face all of the time.

Participate in our discussions and you will soon be part of the group.  We have a lot of interesting RV related discussions.

When you have questions we will be here for you.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. You guys are great! I'll definitely be hanging out on this forum; I went to see the PW Lexor again today, and I'm a goner. Gotta have it. Haven't made an offer yet, but I will as soon as I get it checked out by a mechanic. And I misremembered the miles on it -- there are only 70,000, not 80,000. How could I resist?

Peter and Larry, Vancouver is second only to the Oregon coast in my affections. Who knows, maybe our paths will cross. George, thanks for assuring me that I'm not alone in my affliction.

You'll be hearing from me soon again, I bet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom