New RV owner and feel overwhelmed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angiekaye

:eek:
I just purchased and RV that's 39 feet long and 1994 coachman. I feel like I have a lot of things I need to learn.  I want to live in it for one year. But I have no basic knowledge of cars or RVs. So I'm really looking forward to getting advice and help from this forum.

For example, my generator wasn't working and I took it to a mechanic. The mechanic said I need a new one, but I found out that it just needed gas to work. It's been working fine until last week and I think I may need oil? It starts when I hit the start button, but stops when I take my finger off of it. So much to learn so much to learn

Hi Angie. Jumping into RVing with a 23 year old rig is going to provide you some challenges. Things are older, and everything wears out with time. The generator is just one example. There is a lot of expertise here that can help guide you with various issues that come up,  but many will come with a price tag attached.  A "can do" attitude and a willingness to attempt some DIY fixes will take you a long way.

Be sure to start a new topic (thread) for each problem/question you have.  You get much better responses that way.

For example if you want answers about your generator make the subject line "Generator stops when I take my finger off start button".  Then in the body of the topic describe in detail what you have done up to this point.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HillcountryHusker
Back
Top Bottom