New to forum, newish to RVing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello! Dawn and Alan from Tucson, Arizona signing in.

We used to enjoy camping via truck and camper. Almost 5 years ago we bought a used 5th wheel with the intent to travel. No such luck. Work commitments left no time and our ages have crept up. After struggling way too long to hitch the 5th wheeler, we realized that we were too old for that kind of frustration. Without ever having had the pleasure of taking it out on the road, we just signed the paperwork to trade it in on a new 2019 Entegra QWEST 24A.

I?m sure many of you are cringing. Having now read many comments on ?buying used first,? I?m keeping my fingers crossed that this will work out decently for some years to come.

I?m making my way through the very informative forums, and have printed several check lists for when we take possession next week. Thank you to those who posted them!

We plan on taking a short (for Arizona) trip to northern Arizona in the next couple of months. I?m sure I?ll find ?first timer? advice in the forums, but am happy to hear any and all suggestions. In the meantime, I?ll continue to read the information posted here  - and enjoy the obvious camaraderie. Cheers!

Welcome to the RV Forum Dawn and Alan

My first suggestion would be to spend a couple days/nights in the RV at home. This will be a good test of the RV features.

Thank you so much! Sounds like a great plan!

Looking forward to trying it out - in the back yard!  :D

Hi Dawn and Alan, welcome to the forum! Live and learn, right? At least you got to trade it in, my first travel trailer was a total loss before we ever got to even sleep in it. That hurt. But, we move on and make the best of it all. Congrats on your new toy, I hope you get lots of use out of it!

Ouch! So sorry to hear that! Thanks for the welcome and congrats. I'm hoping to get lots of use out of it also.

Welcome to the Forum.  Someone has to buy the new one  ;).  Best of luck, if you are somewhat handy, I think a lot of the little things that go on with new RVs can be easily resolved.  Looked online at what you bought, nice coach  :))

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinapple
Back
Top Bottom