new to forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

southwind.1

Hello to every one.Don't do much typing (hunt & peck). Too slow! Anyway we have a 2story home,2 vehicles and Southwind.Been coaching since kids were kids (have 1 grandson) even though we have a home we fulltime.I am still working should have retired 6yrs. ago.I do electronic work(systems design & intergration.More work after work ie auto /coach maint./repair,air conditioning,plumbing,building and whatever needs doing.Been married to Connie 45 years.We hope to be traveling more soon . RFk &CMK.

Welcome to the Forum. Lots of good info here and friendly folks. Sorry to hear you're doing so much work (it's a 4-letter word, ya know).

Enjoy your travels.
Wendy

Welcome to the Forum.  What part of the country is your house?
Maybe  you could venture out to some local events to get a break from work. 
Betty

Retired 7 years

Welcome Richard and Connie, and as you've seen, people do respond here. There are diesel and gas mh fans here and those that prefer pull alongs and someone like every model ever produced. ;D I hope you can get out somewhere, even close by, this spring.

We also have a live chat every Wed nt at 7pm Mountain named the Virtual Campfire [see the top right of this page.] Come join us!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tensch
Back
Top Bottom