New to Motorhome from West TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

henrye12001

Just a hello from Atoka, TN. We sold our TT about 4 years ago and think we're ready to jump in with a 2002 Allegro Bay 36'. Last one was a toy hauler for our HD. Have the tow system with this one for a small vehicle to be determined. Wanted to join for all the great information I see being shared so well here. We started with a used MH to sort of dip our toe in before possibly moving up when I'm finally ready to retire. My job requires travel all over continental US and Mexico just no time to drive. I've seen the country from the air for 20 years and I'm ready to see all the spots in between the areas I've had to go to.
Thanks
Henry and Kelley Evans

Welcome Henry and Kelly! If I read correctly, it seems you have experience...so you should be able to enjoy. As...your learning curve should be pretty flat. Also, "Congratulations" on the retirement. Wishing you all the best!

Welcome to THE RV FORUM.

Comping back after 4 years will present no problems, but we are here for you should you have questions or need advice.

Welcome aboard!

I'm from Jackson and I don't think I've ever heard of Atoka.  How can that be???  What's it known for?  Jackson had Casey Jones and  Carl Perkins and is now the home of the Rockabilly Hall of Fame...impressed?

I did some quick research. Atoka had about 400 people when I was growing up in Jackson. It now has about 8,000.  So that may be the reason I've never heard of it.  It has grown quite a bit!!  Of course, I know Tipton County. Anyway, welcome!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knuckles2828
Back
Top Bottom