New to RV Coach life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmpeoples

Hi.  My husband & I have always wanted a motorhome.  We were previously owners of a 32' 2012 Jayco Whitehawk tt.  We really liked the Jayco product.  Unfortunately, it was a total loss due to hurricane Harvey in Rockport TX.  So we decided now was the time to upgrade.  We purchased a 2007 Winnebago Itasca 38J.  I'm sure we will be using this forum quite a bit since we are new to this Coach and new to Coach ownership.  We are not full timers however we used our TT a lot.  We were on the road with it traveling the great state of Texas 5+ times a year. We would often extend our stay in some locations for months at a time.  We are parents to 4 beautiful children & 5 grands so it was used quite a lot. 

We take possession of this rig in 4 days and have a short trip (dry camping) this weekend.  Any advise on this particular unit and helpful tips is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you, 
The wishing we were already retired couple!

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll make a lot of great memories with your new coach, and don't hesitate to come here to ask any questions you may have. We love helping folks!

Thank you for the warm & friendly welcome. 
We just returned from our 1st short test run weekend getaway.  A few minor issues to address... Well 2 are major  IMO (non functioning backup camera, it has no power to it) the other is an ABS light which came on and the went out during 1 segment of our trip.  And a minor issue with the factory installed awning not working. (Our sales dealership is a TT dealership and the mechanic disable the factory system and wired in a new switch minus all the functionality of the original system ?.) Otherwise we had a great time exploring our new to us Coach.  I will probably be searching this forum most of today looking for troubleshooting info.  I'm sure she'll be visiting a Coach repair/service center soon, if we don't resolve the issues ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom