New to the Forum and RVing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joelui

Greetings! My wife and I are new to RVing so I hope you are all patient with us as i know we will be asking a TON of questions. We recently purchased our first RV a 2014 THOR A.C.E. 29.2. Hopefully there are several owners of this make and model RV on this forum that may be able to help us with specific ACE questions.

Thanks !

Joe

Joe,

Welcome to the Forum! There are a number of us Thor owners here and hopefully you will have the same great experience we have had. We have had very few and minor issues with our coach, and the service response has been great when we did.

What part of the world are from?

Kim

Welcome from nicely thawed South Carolina.. (It got down to 33 the other night, still thawed).

I drive a Damon Intruder, Damon is a Thor brand I believe.... Actually Sky just stated it is as he's driving a different model Damon.

For the most part I am very happy with my Intruder.. The only complaints were a Zenith VCR (DO they even install VCR's any more) and a Dometic Microwave, both made by LG (lucky Goldstar) I have never been LUCKY enough to have a GOLDSTAR I was happy with.. Though I was able to fix the faults in the microwave.  The VCR was, of course, not worth fixing.

Hello from MS. We own a 2014 ACE 30.1. There are a few differences between the 29.1 and 30.1 but they are similar enough that I'll be glad to help when I can.

John From Detroit said:
I drive a Damon Intruder, Damon is a Thor brand I believe.... Actually Sky just stated it is as he's driving a different model Damon.

John,

Sometime after my chassis went to Damon, Thor bought them out. My VIN is actually a Damon. I got a "say what?" in Texas when I tried to license it as a 2012 Thor Tuscany. Life is complicated, then you take up RV'ing.  8)

Back
Top Bottom