New to the RV life and forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello everyone, my name is Alex, my fiance Erica and I have been living in our class A 36' Coachman Royale for a year and 2 days now along with our newest edition to the pack, our 4.5 month old kitten who's been on the road with us for the last month and a half. I'm rockin the 454 V8 big block with the turbo transmission, or something like that I can never remember the actual name of the transmission. I'm a 29 yr old Army Veteran who just got tired of renting houses and the idea of a mortgage just didn't floaty boat so me an my wonderful fiance have take to the nomadic lifestyle of the RV life. We love it and cannot see ourselves going back to living in a stationary house  :)

We are currently in South Carolina at the Forest Springs Campground and it is a wonderful, and very helpful campground an if you're ever on the S.C. GA. Boarder I highly suggest you look them up, they are very affordable, most affordable monthly site we've been to so far.

Just wanted to introduce myself and my small RV family!

Welcome to THE RV FORUM.

So, what are your plans.  Will you travel and work from "home"?

Welcome aboard!

So far we travel and find temporary work or workcamp. Haven't found an opportunity to work from home yet although we are looking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeRob
Back
Top Bottom