The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkklett

Hello My name is Brian! I am new! I just purchased a 1985 Overland Type A motorhome. I have owned a TT for years but decided I would like to get into a Type A. I will use this when I am raceing and to travel with my wife and three daughters. I am looking for as much info as possible. My motorhome needs some work and did not come with a manual to help explain how all the things are tied together. Well hope to here form some soon.
Brian :)

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the RV Forum and thanks for joining us.  Please look around, ask questions, check out the library, and join in on any of the on going discussions.  Congratulations on your Overland.

Welcome, Brian. You probably aren't missing much by not having the manuals - they seldom tell you much about the overall systems or how to use them effectively. You can usually find individual appliance manuals online, though. We have links to many sources for manuals in the Forum Library - see the Resources button in the bar near the top of the page.

Thanks for the welcome. I have learned allot already just in the few days I have been on. I hope to be running into some of you on the forum.  ;D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom