The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

faith64

Hello everyone!

My husband and I traded our Jayco trailer for a class A last summer. It may not be new but I think she looks great. We are fairly new to the RV family but are newbies on here as well as newbies in the full timers; which we will be this June.
My husband is a non-denominational Evangelist and we are lovers of the outdoors so we thought we would take our ministry to the camping world for those who are away from their home church or to those who are searching. No we are not an aggressive religious team. We only tell people who we are and if they are interested they will let us know. You can force faith; you can only make it available. We will also let any local churches know of our availability while were in their area.
This June we will begin Park hosting at state parks across the U.S. and as of right now we are booked until the end of 2015. Starting in South Carolina, then to Texas, and ending in Florida. We can't wait to get started and having an RV family to bounce things off of is reassuring. <3

Hello everyone. I am married to faith64. And I think her introduction is well said and speaks for the both of us. Looking forward to getting to know more members of the RV community. God bless.

We are retired residents of upstate NY and own a Class A motorhome, which I highly recommend.  We spent between 4-5 months a year living in it.  Interestingly, we have met several ex-NYers who moved to the Carolinas or Florida and are sorry they left NY; some are moving back.

Back to the subject, when we purchased our current MH we had a few definite wants:  king size bed, full refrigerator, Counter space for cooking and a washer-dryer (not combo, separate units).  So before you buy be sure to seriously look at the ability to live in a unit.  Prioritize what is important to you and your spouse and if buying new, you should pay at least 35% less than sticker price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinapple
Back
Top Bottom