Newcomer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roxelle

Hi everyone in the rv world!  I am planning on selling my house on the big island of Hawaii next year and taking to the road.  I rented a phoenix cruiser this past summer and enjoyed it but got too cramped.  I'll have 2 min-sized dogs and a boyfriend so will probably need an a class.  Will look around Mesa, AZ for home base.  Am I on a good track here?

Hi Roxelle,

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info here from members and in the library. You'll probably want to spend a lot of time at an RV show looking at all the different options before you pick one out. Have you traveled the big island in an RV? My folks rented one there and traveled for two weeks. They had a ball.

Enjoy

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please ask any questions you have, join in on any of the ongoing discussions, or start new discussions.  Thanks for joining us.    Mesa would be fine in the winter months but hot as all get out during the summer.  Course with an RV you are not tied done so can seek better weather areas.

A lot of fulltimers are now using South Dakota as a base for residency. Also some of the older ones have established a base in Texas (Escapees). Unless there is another reason, Arizona can be expensive and the state is getting "crowded"  ;) I'm sure doing a search will give you plenty of information on a base. Yes, AZ can get hot in the summer but you can get used to it after a while...we did ::)

I've been in AZ 20 years and I'm still not used to the summer heat.  But the fall, winter and spring make up for it.  And our main reason for the Rv is to get away in the summer. ;)
Jake

Jake I hear you, However I'm stuck thin summer ujp here in El Mirage at Pueblo El Mirage Resort remodeling a Park model while the dang MH sits in storage.  Big  Bummer.  Was in Tempe the other day to see GSon, Freshman at ASU.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob007
Back
Top Bottom