Newly retired and entering the camping/fishing world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Happilyretired

Living in Canada, took advantage of early retirement, love flyfishing, planning to camp re and fish more.  Looking to buy my first travel trailer, needs a lot of help.

I retired early a couple of years ago, and love it. In fact, my wife who was not scheduled to retire until she was 62 decided to retire a couple of months ago because she saw how much fun I was having. What a great time we are having with this game changing decision.

Best of luck in your choice of RV, the options are many, and you need to do your homework even to the most minute level. For example, we purchased a fiver that has a fireplace in the living room. What we did not know was that you needed to flick a switch near the floor when you wanted to use the microwave. Essentially you can use either the microwave or the fireplace, but not both - never noticed that when purchasing the rig, and the salesman obviously did not bring it to our attention. Bottom line: take your time and under no circumstances let sales people sway your decision.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom