Noobie ? best item to take along?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

farmgirl085

Just bought a new (to us) 5th wheel--29ft sportsman BH. I am working on stocking it...what is the "thing you can't live without"? (besides clothing, etc.) Also traveling with a 4 yr old and a 15 month old, so space is a premium...

Thanks!

You may want to take a look at the checklists in the library:

http://www.rvforum.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=15:checklists&Itemid=45&layout=default

Checkbook and credit cards seem to be the most universally used items for most any problem. I haven't found much of anything they can't fix.

Ken

The wife said #1 check book, #2 Fat Wallet, #3 Credit Card with a large credit line.

Something to keep the kids occupied during travel, cook ware, groceries, and plastic ware so you don't have a lot of dish washing. Insect repellent, all medications required by family members and a good first aid kit.

Added: And above all, a good sense of humor!

Lee

I don't take anything more than the truck and the trailer as typical. No special tool kits. Nothing fancy... I just continue to do my month inspection and take care of both rigs and enjoy the trip. To this day my truck is 11 years old the RV is 13 years old and no issues never been towed.

Micheal, are you sure that saying your trailer has never been towed is a good thing?

MoparMan wrote: " To this day my truck is 11 years old the RV is 13 years old and no issues never been towed. "

Ken

bucks2 said:
Micheal, are you sure that saying your trailer has never been towed is a good thing?

MoparMan wrote: " To this day my truck is 11 years old the RV is 13 years old and no issues never been towed. "

Ken

Opps... I meant the truck... The RV has been towed every season...

thanks, all! Great advice. I'm excited about it, and feel pretty confidant that we'll be able to figure it out!

farmgirl085 said:
thanks Opontee but I AM the wife...lol I will consider taking my hubs, though!

Leave him at home. If my wife could drive a truck and trailer, you know I would be home doing the chores, lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom