Not gonna give up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

actsholy49

Me and my Miss's are thinking of full timing,but are gonna keep our digs for now.thing is we thought well lets buy us a class c and try it out .Well as it turns out class c stands for cant tow crap. So as the story goes I sold it and bought a trailer with a garge. So we thought it was fancy enough, now my wife didn't think it was a good idea the fact that I changed the axle ratio on my truck changed the intake and exhaust and installed a chip on a 1500 serria. Heck I just wanted my truck to get up the hills a little faster the fact that ii though in the navigation xm radio dvd player,well thems trip things I told her ,with a honey at the end. well to my surprise she loves this life style as long as I don't sell the house yet and if ii do have property so when shes to old to get in I can ramp her in or vise versa. Well the low down of the ho down is we are looking for a motorhome class a now gas or diesel. not trying to pick a fight just new to the full timing thing. Nice to meet yall Dave and Martha

Dave; I think you are on the right track with the class A.  You are also on track with this forum.  These guys have got so much knowledge!  As you continue on this journey you will find plenty of help here. 

Welcome aboard!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasondenman
Back
Top Bottom