October photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

It was quite a wild month for me. I got to see both Paul and Ringo in concert and an Atlas V liftoff at Kennedy Space Center. The links are in my signature below.

In one of the photos I can be seen in the front row of Splash Mountain making a video of the plunge with my waterproof camera. Here is the video:

http://youtu.be/S6epYyfki9Y

The flower pics and the macaw pics vie for first place this month, Tom. In thumbnail size the buffalo was very intriguing, but lost some of its appeal when larger. The same was true for "Big horny animal."

As usual, a bunch of nice ones. Thanks...

Thanks Walt. I was sitting next to Todd's biggest fan. She was yelling "I love you Todd" very frequently. But I doubt Todd heard her since we were in the last row. 8)

Thanks Larry. The large animals were very tough to photograph. I was in a swamp buggy and I could not move around. Safari Wilderness is a very cool place to visit.

Great photos, as usual, Tom.
I never get over the vibrant colours. Thanks again for sharing with us.
Dave

OK, Tom, you finally did it.  I'm completely stumped on choosing a favorite.  So many exceptional animals, flowers, birds.  Great job!

Tom, is that you sitting in front of the Splash Mountain ride with the blue shirt?  If so, you look like you're having a wonderful second childhood!  Or is it a third one?  (Sorry, I just couldn't resist that!)  I think my favorites this month are the purple flower (wonderful color!) and the macaws (wonderful colors!).

ArdraF

ArdraF said:
Tom, is that you sitting in front of the Splash Mountain ride with the blue shirt?  If so, you look like you're having a wonderful second childhood!  Or is it a third one?  (Sorry, I just couldn't resist that!)  I think my favorites this month are the purple flower (wonderful color!) and the macaws (wonderful colors!).
Yep, that is me in the front row video taping the splash. I forgot to put the link in the original message. Many of the rides at Disney have cameras that photograph you so they can try and sell you a photo after the ride is over. I just photograph the photograph and it saves $20.

http://youtu.be/S6epYyfki9Y

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueupnorth
Back
Top Bottom