Opinions - Fleetwood Revolution LE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SNOWDOGSX2

OK, the Itasca is going, one way or another, I would like to hear opinions and experiences about the Fleetwood Revolution LE, I am seriously considering a 2008 42K, YES I Know this is a HUGE jump from my Suncruiser but one summer and 10,000 miles have taught me alot. Any comments at all are appreciated. By the way, I am a HUGE Nascar fan and many places I go do not have any hookups, so generator issues etc.. are also welcome. Thanks, Mark

Personally I think the Revolution is an excellent choice.  Had a neighbor while we were in TC Mich this year that had one and they were very happy.  He indicated this was their 4 or 5th coach and the first FW product and they were very impressed with it and none of the others even compared to it.  Sorry I have no idea what the prior coaches were.

Hi Mark,

DW & I bought our first MH at the end of May last year. We bought a 2008  Revolution LE 40E. So far just love it. Had a few small things that need to be adjusted when we get back to the Dealer this November, but nothing too upsetting. Pretty much the same thing I've had with my last 3 or 4 RV's. In most part it seems to be the norm.
I really like the power with the 400 ISL Cummins & the fact it has a 15,000 lb tow capacity. This is the 4th Fleetwood product We've owned and I think they did a great job with the Revolution. You get a good bang for the buck.... IMHO.

JH

You may want to reconsider the manufacturer.

Fleetwoods stock closed yesterday at $0.48 per share.  It has been steadily declining.
It will be interesting to see if they can make it through the financial crisis.

Fleetwood has basically two business ventures. They build manufactured homes and they are the largest builder of RVs with more brand names than any other company.

http://www.fleetwood.com/

Fleetwood ... are the largest builder of RVs with more brand names than any other company.

Actually I think Monaco holds that title now, with the Monaco, HR, Beaver, Safari and McKenzie brands.  Next time they count who owns what, it may be Thor, who has bought up numerous brands.

RV Roamer said:
Actually I think Monaco holds that title now, with the Monaco, HR, Beaver, Safari and McKenzie brands.   Next time they count who owns what, it may be Thor, who has bought up numerous brands.

From what I have seen Thor seems to buy up companies with very good reputation and then do their best to destroy it. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thumpercolt
Back
Top Bottom