Ouch....I want to say worse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WeatherWunder

Golf ball sized hail rolled through here tonight and broke the roof vents out of the RV.  What a mess!

Have it sealed up for the night, but I hope it does not do it again, we are forecast for storms all night.

Attachments

• hail.jpg
    hail.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 110
Oh my gosh....where are you?  At least the vents are easy to replace.  That happened to our son and his wife a couple of years back when they were camping in Idaho.

Marsha~

You all in that area seem to famous for those storms....Back in 99 rolling thru that very area, the center caps on my Honda accord rims that I was hauling on a trailer were dented from a hail storm.  Obviously the hail was almost coming down sideways....  Thought I was going to lose a side window in the truck, but the ol ford hung tough.... ;D

Sorry to hear about the damage.

We had the same problem and it ruined the A/c's.  If you have roof A/c Give a good look at them.

We were fortunate to be able to put the Mh inside before the cabinets got wet.

Hope it works out for you.

Russ

Jeff, I bought Maxx air vent covers from Apache Camper for our TT, they protect your vent and keep out rain so you can leave your vents open. They were less than 20 bucks each and easy to install. I also found a grill to put over the AC fins to protect from hail.

WeatherWunder said:
Golf ball sized hail rolled through here tonight and broke the roof vents out of the RV.  What a mess!

Have it sealed up for the night, but I hope it does not do it again, we are forecast for storms all night.

Sorry to hear.  I drove though hail drifts on the edges of highway 77 on the curves south of Courtland about 2 o'clock Sunday afternoon. Fortunately we missed the damaging kind of hail here at 91st and Leighton. I had seen reports on channel 10 that some of Lincoln got hit hard.

BrotherBear said:
Sorry to hear.  I drove though hail drifts on the edges of highway 77 on the curves south of Courtland about 2 o'clock Sunday afternoon. Fortunately we missed the damaging kind of hail here at 91st and Leighton. I had seen reports on channel 10 that some of Lincoln got hit hard.

Parts of Lincoln had baseball sized hail.  Glad we only go the golf ball size at our house.

Back
Top Bottom