Overnighting Near Sesame Place, Langhorne, PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GizmoJoe

Hi Everyone...

Will be going to Sesame Place in a few weeks and looking for someplace safe and near to spend a couple overnights. Doesn't look like ther are any campgrounds in the area. We are only looking for somewhere to park and sleep while we are in the area so a Walmart, rest area or truck stop will work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

In that area, you don't want to trust a Walmart. Look across the river in NJ around Freehold for a campground. You can go north about an hour or so to the Portland, PA or Columbia, NJ area where there are 8-10 campgrounds to choose from.

Not really looking to travel a distance to a campground since we will be going to the park from opening to closing. We just need a place to park and sleep from about 10pm-8am. If the Walmarts are not safe in the area are there any rest areas or truck stops near?

Thanks

Can't think of a safe place anywhere in that area. I have traveled that area extensively before retiring. It's pretty much solid business and residential from Philadelphia North to NYC along that corridor.

I'd check with a local Langhorne, PA RV dealer. Perhaps they could help.

The Walmart in Hamilton NJ is very safe . Its 20 minutes from sesame place located at the exit ramp of interstate 195 and rt 130. There are also campgrounds off of I-195 on rt 537 near Great Adventure also 30 minutes from sesame place.

Back
Top Bottom