PALO DURO CANYON RALLY, MAY 10-17, 2015 - CANYON TEXAS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure we can come up with something Ernie.  I'm leaving for the Greek Islands in a couple of days.  Should have some nice images.

Dean & Linda Stock will definitely be there.  We already had a spring trip to Texas planned and were going to be at Palo Duro in that timeframe.  How nice of you to have so many of our friends come, too!  Really, we do appreciate all the hard work organizing this will take.  Thank you.

I tried to call today and make my reservation and the Agent at the Central Reservations said that JUNE 11, is as early as they can now make reservations.  When I complained about getting swept down the road as it were she said rather curtly that June 11 is the date her computer shows.  You can't argue with a computer.

So move your Alarm back a couple of days.  Call in, on or after June 11, and make your reservation.  We are in Amarillo tonight to celebrate Dad's birthday.  I plan to make contact with someone down in the park tomorrow and develop a relationship with them (even if I have to buy lunch for them) so we have someone looking out for us when we start setting up in the Canyon.

When you do call in, be sure and mention you're with the RV Forum.  See you down in the canyon, under the stars at night, they are big and bright. . .  You know the rest.

THE-BigLarry said:
I tried to call today and make my reservation and the Agent at the Central Reservations said that JUNE 11, is as early as they can now make reservations.  When I complained about getting swept down the road as it were she said rather curtly that June 11 is the date her computer shows.  You can't argue with a computer.

She may have been frustrated as  she was getting  calls from quite a few of us today.  I had a "conversation" with her as well until I figured out as you did, you can't argue with a computer! So alarm is  set for 6/11.

I used the on line reservation system and it accepted my reservations for May 10, 2015 through May 17, 2015. We are reserved!

Oscar Mike said:
I used the on line reservation system and it accepted my reservations for May 10, 2015 through May 17, 2015. We are reserved!

Thanks John.  I just completed my reservation.  I spent less time doing this than I did on hold,
trying to call the center.  I SUGGEST EVERYONE MAKE ON LINE RESERVATIONS.  We will work
with the park direct to try to get everyone in the MESQUITE CAMPING AREA. 

See you in Texas ! ! !

Larry:
  We have made our reservation also.  We are looking forward to our first trip to Texas in over 25 years!  Thanks again for organizing this.

Steve & Dee

Jerry called in our reservation this morning so we're all set for a good rally in Texas!

ArdraF

Just got off the telephone with the reservation line and we are set with out confirmation number and site reserved.

Mike.

Before we made our reservations we sent a gang email to the family and ask if they had any important dates in that time period.  Sure enough we were reminded that our oldest granddaughter will be graduating from college in Minnesota during that period so I guess you better scratch us from the list.  The Winnebago will be in the Land of Lakes next May.  Hope you all have lots of fun. 
Joan and Bill Norwood

For those who know who monkey is, he is at my house right now and he forced me to book him a site at Palo Duro.  So monkey will be there (I guess that means Jan & Olga too)!

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom