Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=longbeard] edit++++Link for photo did not work[/quote]

Embedded image links are disabled here. You can attach photos to messages - here's the procedure.

Darin said:
Well, I almost hate to post this after looking at all these uber $$$ rigs. But....It's what we can afford.

1990 Pace Arrow, which we pick up in a few days.  This isn't a pic of mine, but the exact same unit.

Darin

That is a nice looking Pace Arrow, reminds me of my last MH that was a 1989 something. What I do remember is that it was a 37', 1989, 460 Ford on a John Deere chassis, had Overland on the outside, was made by Mallard or Fleetwood??  Anyway, same lines as yours and was a dream to drive.

I found a picture last night and thought I would post it up. This was taken in 1996 and I sold it in 1997.

Dennis

Attachments

• RV (Large).jpg
    RV (Large).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 256
Mr. D said:
Darin

That is a nice looking Pace Arrow, reminds me of my last MH that was a 1989 something. What I do remember is that it was a 37', 1989, 460 Ford on a John Deere chassis, had Overland on the outside, was made by Mallard or Fleetwood??  Anyway, same lines as yours and was a dream to drive.

I found a picture last night and thought I would post it up. This was taken in 1996 and I sold it in 1997.

Dennis

37', plus a tow. *whew*  34' is more than enough for me to drive around in.

I have driven 20' up to 45'.  The back end follows the front end in all of them.  Just have to go a little further past the campsite on the big ones.  Then again, get the pull thru sites.

Mr. D, still have the shorts?

New (to us) '07 Meridian in front drive after drive home from California.

Attachments

• IMG_1622 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1622 (Medium).JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 260
Oh, in the front drive.  I read quick and saw front drive meaning front wheel drive.  Only took a second look, but gave a WTH moment.

PancakeBill said:
Oh, in the front drive.  I read quick and saw front drive meaning front wheel drive.  Only took a second look, but gave a WTH moment.

sorry, I shoulda added "front driveway"... Front wheel drive would be a real WTH...

We are new to this forum and really enjoying all the great info. Just couldn't pass up the opportunity to post a picture of our RV. Bought this hot off the assembly line last fall, it was the first one to hit the state of Colorado! We love our 2009 Itasca Cambria - the new floorplan is perfect for us.  Mark and Pat

Attachments

• downsized_0102091421 (2).jpg
    downsized_0102091421 (2).jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 317
That's a sharp looking rig! Thanks for the photo.

SunDawg is a 2003 National Islander and Taggs (just tags along) is a 1995 Jeep.

In 2007 I wintered in KW, spent the summer in AK and Christmas in SD -- long trip!  You may have seen us along the way.

I bought the Jeep just for that trip - my normal configuration in SunDawg and Goldie (1995 Nissan 240SX) on a dolly.

Attachments

• SunDawgNTaggsNValdez2007.jpg
    SunDawgNTaggsNValdez2007.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 191
  • SunDawg-Goldie.jpg
    SunDawg-Goldie.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 204
Our current, and first, motorhome:

Picture didn't work. Also couldn't delete the post.  Swell.

Roy

[quote author=HighwayRanger]Picture didn't work.[/quote]

Were your pictures too large? We have a max size limit, currently 250KB per photo. Some tips on uploading photos here:

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?action=FAQ#5-1

If you're able to re-size, go ahead and click the Modify button next to your message to attach the photos.

Tom, I don't have a "modify" or a "delete" button available on my post.  I use this software on another forum and those buttons are available to me. Don't know why they aren't here.  Now, after this post, there is a "modify" button available, but not on the first post.
Roy

Roy, the Modify button is visible for 24 hours after a post is made. Deletions of one's own messages are disabled.

Here's a pre-delivery photo of our new Meridian.

Attachments

• IMAG0008-large.jpg
    IMAG0008-large.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 213
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker