Photos of members' rigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
robatthelake, do you have a larger version of De Dutchess to upload? The one attached to your prior message is only 160x120. TIA.

Here's a pic of our first rig that was just delivered. A 2009 Winnebago Access 31N. I'll have better surroundings once we hit the road with it.

Attachments

• rvsm.jpg
    rvsm.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 220
Here is our condo on wheels, 2008 Newmar Torrey Pine, pushing 2009 GMC TopKick

Attachments

• tr1.jpg
    tr1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 197
  • tr2.jpg
    tr2.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 233
This is our 2000 Jayco Designer 2730W at Silver Bell RV Park in Rogersville, MO.  We were on our way home after "taking delivery" from Ginger's grandmother.

The van in the corner is our 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan.  It's too heavy too pull, so Ginger drives it while I drive the rig.  Hopefully we can change that situation and get a suitable toad in the near future.

--Jake & Ginger Newkirk

Attachments

• RV 002ff.jpg
    RV 002ff.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 185
Promise not to park our 83 5'er next to you guys next summer.  :D Those are nice rigs. I would love to tow with that Topkick but it's not very practical as a daily driver and I would have trouble getting Karen to take a shift.

RoyM said:
Promise not to park our 83 5'er next to you guys next summer.  :D Those are nice rigs. I would love to tow with that Topkick but it's not very practical as a daily driver and I would have trouble getting Karen to take a shift.

I can't speak for everyone else, but you're more than welcome to park next to us anytime, anywhere ... as long as you can put up with four kids!  ;D

Thanks guy's we really like it . The TopKick actually gets better fuel mileage than the 08 superduty did, besides being able to stop that beast is a plus.

Kenneth said:
Thanks guy's we really like it . The TopKick actually gets better fuel mileage than the 08 superduty did, besides being able to stop that beast is a plus.

I'm sure it is!  The fact that it's a gorgeous machine doesn't hurt, either!  Love the whole rig -- very slick!

Hi:

Here is our 2009 Four Winds Chateau 23A at Lake George this past summer.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Lake George 2009 small.jpg
    Lake George 2009 small.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 184
Nice looking rig Kburlar!

Great to have you join us.  Apparently you have been into RVing for a while.  Please feel at ease joining any of our discussions.  It is also a good place to ask questions or ask for troubleshooting advice.  It is a G R E A T  place to meet new friends who share your enthusiasm for RVing, too.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the welcome.

We tented for a couple of years and then moved to a pop up for one year.  Then the big jump from the pop up to the class C.  We decided to skip the expandable trailer, the travel trailer and the 5th wheel.  There is always time for those later, but for now... We love this RV.  It was really sad to winterize it.

This site is great and we check it daily.

The picture of our fifth wheel was taken at 20 Mile Beach along the western shores of Walker Lake north of Hawthorne, NV with Mt. Grant in the background.

The picture of our camper was taken at the Clarno Unit of the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument near Clarno, OR.

Attachments

• 20-Mile Beach 007.jpg
    20-Mile Beach 007.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 179
  • Fossil Beds-Clarno Unit 002.jpg
    Fossil Beds-Clarno Unit 002.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 173
kburlar,

That Chateau is a real dandy!  We love our C too, and made the jump to it from a tent!  I was looking for a nice TT, but ended up with this one almost purely by accident.  Wouldn't trade it, either!

OK, all these pictures of nice rigs are making me jealous, enough to get off my butt and submit my own.  This is our mother ship, the "Gypsy Rover" overlooking Lake of the Woods at Kenora ON.

Great campground and gorgeous scenery

Dale & Karen

Attachments

• Coach at Kenora 006.JPG
    Coach at Kenora 006.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 206
Hi Again.

Just in case anyone was interested, here is the floorplan and the interior of our Chateau 23A.

Have a great day.

Attachments

• interior small.jpg
    interior small.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 161
  • floorplan small.jpg
    floorplan small.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 120
My first RV. 2010 Freelander 23BB. I hope to make the jump to a Class A in a few years.

Attachments

• rv.jpg
    rv.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 118
I know I've posted the rig since I've restriped it but I'm a proud parent.  ;D  1999 National RV Dolphin

Attachments

• DSCF1003 r1.jpg
    DSCF1003 r1.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCF0503 r1.jpg
    DSCF0503 r1.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 145
My maiden voyage at Starve Hollow State Park in Vallonia, Indiana

Attachments

• sh1.jpg
    sh1.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 167