pilot light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since you are so new to RVing, you might want to find someone in your area who can help you in person.  Most campers are more than willing to help new people.  I took my new RV out for the first time and had offers of help as soon as they saw me unwrapping my new sewer hose!  And I have offered help myself when I saw someone struggling with something. 

If your camper is parked in a campground, just look around for something that looks similar to your unit. If you are parked in your neighborhood, maybe someone has an RV and be willing to help.  Just stand around it looking puzzled on a relatively warm and sunny day. The good thing is that most of the systems are very similar, so it should be easy to find a real person who can help. 

Also, if you do some searches on You-Tube, there are little tutorials on things like how to dump your tanks, etc. 

You can find your furnace by adjusting your thermostat if you have one.  Turn it to heat and a higher temp, and you should find it will kick on. Then go outside and see what vent is making the most noise--voila!

By the way, I had my motorhome for four months before I asked for help at a rest area and someone helped me find where my water pump was hidden!  Everybody is a newcomer at some point.

In the meantime, take some photos of the controls on your stove and post them.  Then we can tell what you have and help you. 

Back
Top Bottom