Planning a couple of years on the road in the US/Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I suggest that you take a look at the Escapees RV Club as they supply a legal address for registration and licensing of vehicles to many folks from the UK and numerous other countries. The main function of the club is to help those who travel and live in an RV for extended or permanent homes. They also have a forum that has at least one very active member from Australia who has done as you wish to for many years.

I suggest that you take a look at the Escapees RV Club as they supply a legal address for registration and licensing of vehicles to many folks from the UK and numerous other countries. The main function of the club is to help those who travel and live in an RV for extended or permanent homes. They also have a forum that has at least one very active member from Australia who has done as you wish to for many years.
Thank you! That's really interesting and helpful. I appreciate it!

Ed took the words right out of my keyboard. I full timed for ten years in vans, class As and a class C. For me, a 32 foot class A was a bit small for one person living full time. I agree with Issac that you need at least a 34 to 37 foot class A (but not a Super C).
If you buy anything less than count on trading it in about 6 months.
Not always true. I lived in a 28-foot Winnebago and a 26-foot TT for 5 years, the last year in the TT was with my ex-wife, and I had plenty of room. But then, I was perfectly happy with a 16" TV, a boom box for my stereo, and sleeping on a full mattress. :oops: Many people start with a 38-foot MH, then downsize to a 32-foot 5th-wheel, then downsize again to a 28-foor TT.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom