Please stay alert...watch the traffic lights closely...no texting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's a reason that while cars have gotten safer, 40,000+ people die on U.S. roads every year.  Scary, scary, scary.

Draconian penalties for distraction related infractions would be a good start...you know, like actually ticketing distracted drivers and sending said drivers to JAIL god forbid when they cause accidents.  The average vehicular manslaughter case in the U.S. results in an average imprisonment time of 60 days...a travesty for the loved one's who lost parents, siblings, and children.

If we started sending people to jail for what, in any other circumstance (other than driving), would be considered reckless homicide, maybe folks would start paying a little more attention to the road.

They are always running red lights around Houston.  I kind of hang back and don't take off quickly if I'm in front until the intersection clears.  It's crazy here.

carson said:
  Here is a little compilation of things that may go wrong, Not everyone is alert as you are.

This should cheer you up !

Oh, yeah, that really cheered me up.  I had to stop when I saw the pedestrian get killed.

i cant believe that these people would rather risk ruining their cars, worth thousands of dollars then just wait the few extra seconds for a green light. not to mention the damage they could cause to themselves and other people

I found the perfect cure to texting and driving for my cell phone.

I called T-Mobile and had them disable the text feature for my account..

Thus,, you can send me a text till you turn blue in the fingers... But I won't get it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moore1947
Back
Top Bottom