Poop Tote Carrier

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rbertalotto

How do you transport your portable waste tank (Poop Tote). I really didn't want it tied on the back of the trailer and I certainly didn't want that nasty thing anywhere near living quarters. So I built a Poop Tote holder under the trailer....(sorry for the out of focus )

A video describes it best:

As you can see, I have lots of scraping and painting to do. What you are seeing is where that gaud aweful powdercoating allows water to get behind it and flake off in big chunks. The steel underneath is still solid. But a day of scraping and painting is needed.

Great solution Roy! I too hate the look of anything hanging off the back of the RV, especially that item. Just for general info, how much money do you think you have into the build and mount?

I bought a poop tank years ago... I thought I would need it, but never once used it... So it sits, unused, in the garage.. That's my storage solution.... Your's solution works too... ;)
Butch

Great work and solution to the tank storage. I also hate hanging anything off the back of the RV. I might just copy your design/idea. Thanks.

I used to carry my 4 wheeled tote on the back of my towed. It sat on a hitchhaul cargo carrier with a large grill cover on it (to protect from sun damage). You couldn't see what it was. It didn't smell because it was well cleaned out, a splash of nice smelling tank "perfume" was added to the cleaned out tank and all the vents closed. It now sits in a storage unit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thumpercolt
Back
Top Bottom