Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I must be older than I look (I least I hope so) I got 20 out of 20! Maybe just an old soul? Yeah, that?s it! Ha!

Vicki

Tom Hoffman said:
20 out of 20

Baby Boomer Quiz

How did you do??? 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrXf5bf-pMQ
Maybe its because Im on the bottom end of the baby boom, 1964, or maybe because Im Canadian, but several of those I have never heard of. Who are the Beatles. lol just kidding.

An old country gentleman had three attractive daughters, all reaching the age of marriage availability, or soon to be. Many suitors were interested in their hand in marriage. One young man of means asked to date each of the three.....as he wanted the “perfect” wife.
  After dating the oldest daughter, he returned her home, and stated “ This girl has a “slightly” lazy eye, and doesn’t meet my expectations”! The father replied, “ Not so much...Not that you could notice”! The young man stated, “I noticed”!
    The young man then took out the middle daughter, upon bringing her back home, he told the girls father, “ Although very beautiful, and smart....she will not do, as she has a slight lisp,I cannot have her for a wife”! The father responded, “Not so much....Not that you could notice”! Again, the young man stated, “I noticed”!
    The young man then took the third and youngest daughter out. The young man was immediately “smitten” by her. She was beautiful, smart, articulate in speech, and appeared to have the work ethics of a good wife. Within days they were a married couple.
    Within just a few weeks after the marriage, the young man noticed a “tommy bulge”....she was quite pregnant! Angrily he addressed the girls father, “ This girl was pregnant when we got married”!  The father responded, “ Not so much...Not that you could notice”!

The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, a Claddaghduff, Ireland man answered his door to find two grim-faced Constables.
"We're sorry, Mr. O? Flynn, but we have some information about your dear wife, Maureen" said one of the officers.
"Tell me!  Did you find her?" Michael Patrick O?Flynn asked. The constables looked at each other and one said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news.  Which would you like to hear first?"
Fearing the worst, Mr. O? Flynn said, "Give me the bad news first."
The constable said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but early this morning we found your poor wife's body in the bay."
"Lord sufferin' Jesus and Holy Mother of God!" exclaimed O? Flynn. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What could possibly be the good news?"
The constable continued, "When we pulled the late, departed poor Maureen up, she had 12 of the best-looking Atlantic lobsters that you have ever seen clinging to her.  Haven't seen lobsters like that since the 1960's, and we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."
Stunned, Mr. O? Flynn demanded, "Glory be to God, if that's the good news, then what's the really great news?"
The constable replied, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow."

An old man who loves to fish, was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, ?Pick me up.?

He looked around and couldn?t see any one. He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, ?Pick me up.?

He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.

The man said, ?Are you talking to me??

The frog said, ?Yes, I?m talking to you. Pick me up. Then, kiss me and I?ll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I?ll then give you more sexual pleasure that you ever could have dreamed of.?

The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front breast pocket.

Then the frog said, ?What, are you nuts? Didn?t you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will give you sexual pleasures like you have never had.?

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, ?Nah, at my age I?d rather have a talking frog.?

A duck walks into a feed store and asks, "Got any duck feed?" The clerk tells him, "No, we don't have a market for it so we don't carry it." The duck says, "Okay," and leaves.

The next day, the duck walks in to the feed store and asks, "Got any duck feed?" Again the clerk says no and the duck leaves.

Next day, the duck walks in, and asks, "Got any duck feed?" The clerk says, "I've told you twice, we don't have duck feed, we've never had duck feed and we never will have duck feed. If you ask me again, I'll nail your feet to the floor." The duck leaves.

The next day, the duck walks in and asks, "Got any nails?" "No!" answers the clerk. "Got any duck feed?"

Alexander the Great was not only a brilliant general, he also was an inventor.  For example, he discovered a mixture of herbs and berries that changed color as it dried.  He soaked strips of cloth in the liquid paste, and tied the cloth around the arms of his soldiers, and thus keeping track of how many hours they have been marching -- a primitive wris****ch.
This invention is known today as....

Alexander's Rag Time Band.

Back
Top Bottom