Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SeilerBird said:
Nope, she is taking a dump. ;D
Anyone who's had bird crap land on their head, myself included, gets a horrific imagine in mind of the tragic possibilities! Makes a seagull or a crow sound not so bad!

A man was helping one of his cows give birth, when he noticed his 4-year-old son standing wide-eyed at the fence, soaking in the whole event. The man thought, "Great... he's 4 and I'm  gonna have to start explaining the birds and bees. No need to jump the gun - I'll just let him ask, and I'll answer." After everything was over, the man walked over to his son and said, "Well son, do you have any questions?"                           
"Just one," gasped the still wide-eyed lad. "How fast was that calf going when he hit the back of that cow?"

The Casket

A man was walking home alone late one foggy night, when behind him he hears:

BUMP!? BUMP!? BUMP!?

Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog he makes out the image of an upright casket banging its way down the middle of the street toward him.

BUMP!? BUMP!? BUMP!?

Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him.

FASTER? FASTER?

BUMP? BUMP? BUMP?

He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him. However, the casket crashes through his door, with the lid of the casket clapping...

Clappity-BUMP? Clappity-BUMP? Clappity-BUMP?

?on his heels, the terrified man runs.

He rushes upstairs to the bathroom and locks the door.  His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps.

With a loud CRASH the casket breaks down the door.

Bumping and clapping toward him.

The man screams and reaches for something, anything, all he sees is a bottle of cough syrup!

Desperately, he throws the cough syrup at the casket?

and,

The coffin stops!

Molaker said:
I have a coffee cup from years ago that has the Mt Rushmore scene on it. However, it is far more revealing than your cartoon. :eek:

My wife used to work at Blanchard Springs Caverns, a Forest Service park.  She got herself that same coffee cup when we vacationed to the Black Hills one year.  They made her bring it home from work.

I think I've been doing it all wrong :)

Attachments

• Poop.jpg
    Poop.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 84
Another space saving idea for the RV industry.....

Attachments

• fuse box.jpg
    fuse box.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 95
RVMommaTo6 said:
Anyone who's had bird crap land on their head, myself included, gets a horrific imagine in mind of the tragic possibilities! Makes a seagull or a crow sound not so bad!

Ever hear the story of the Foo Bird?

Many have said that a more efficient transmission in their RV would solve a lot of problems.  Here is an answer to your prayers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag

Tom:  This is what I referred to in my PM.  Found it on YouTube.

Bill N said:
Many have said that a more efficient transmission in their RV would solve a lot of problems.  Here is an answer to your prayers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag

Tom:  This is what I referred to in my PM.  Found it on YouTube.

Now I find that there is a much updated model of the Turbo Encabulator (and it is even funnier).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyRllRWfLJE

Yep, pretty funny. The great thing about the original though is it was done off the cuff.

When I was working for the I&SE department of General Electric we had a set of catalogs that listed everything General Electric made and many of our large customers also had a set of the catalogs.  There were over 20 books that each was about 3-4 inches thick.

But item number HBK-8359 page 801 was very interesting.

I can attest that this was for real and some engineer at General Electric was able to insert the
Turboencabulator into the GE catalog.  This was back in 1962.

Attachments

• GE Turbo2.jpg
    GE Turbo2.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 53

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GandalfTheGrey
Back