Power cord question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd definitely carry an adapter to plug into a 30 amp socket. We use ours often. In my travel I seldom have only a standard household outlet to plug into (15/20 amp) In fact I can't recall ever being somewhere that that was my only choice. But, having said that, I do have an adapter if I ever run into that.

Ken

Just an update. Ended up ordering the 35-foot 50Amp cable from Amazon with the adapters to go from 50A-30A and 30A-20A. All 3 ended up being less the 1/2 the price of what the local store wanted for just the 25ft cord. Plugged her in last night to a standard outlet and that baby lit right up. One of the sweetest sights these eyes' have ever seen! Big thank you to everyone who steered me in the right direction. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions in the near future, but it feels good to finally be an RV owner!!

If that 35' cord becomes a pain to coil up all the time, you could always cut it at 25' and just put new plugs on each ends then you'd have a 25' and a 15'. Just be careful you get the right polarity wired up. if you're unsure, get someone else to do it.

Rene T said:
If that 35' cord becomes a pain to coil up all the time, you could always cut it at 25' and just put new plugs on each ends then you'd have a 25' and a 15'. Just be careful you get the right polarity wired up. if you're unsure, get someone else to do it.
Check your math, Rene...  ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom