Progressive Industries Surge Suppressor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Don Jensen

I have had a Progressive Industries Surge suppressor installed in my RV for 4 years.  It has saved us on several occasions. Recently it started to malfunction where it would not allow me to tie into shore power.  When I called tech support they were extremely supportive.  The problem was a failing circuit board and they are sending me a replacement.  I bought this system 4 years ago and it is outside the warranty window.  They are replacing it free of charge.  In addition, when I talked to them today near closing time, they said it would be shipped the next day because it was too late to ship today.  No problem.  30 minutes later I get a call telling me they were able to ship it today because they took the package to the post office.  WOW!

I am happy to hear this.  I just installed one of their units in my motorhome last week because of hearing good things around here.  Good companies still exist.

Exactly why I will never buy another TRC product.  Mine failed and I lost a A/C, all they wanted to do was sell me another unit and I said no thanks if I have to buy again it will be Progressive Industries.

Jim Godward said:
This is a far cry from the "help" I didn't get from TRC on mine.  Would not even talk about it, out of warranty-end of discussion.

Last year my Progressive portable 50 amp EMS went out during a storm. Called them and sent in to them. they repaired and sent it back within the same week.  It was under warrenty and they said it had gotten wet, Not sure how, I cover the pedestal with a heavy plastic  bag  tied with a bungee cord, but they covered it.

Don Jensen said:
I have had a Progressive Industries Surge suppressor installed in my RV for 4 years.  It has saved us on several occasions. Recently it started to malfunction where it would not allow me to tie into shore power.  When I called tech support they were extremely supportive.  The problem was a failing circuit board and they are sending me a replacement.  I bought this system 4 years ago and it is outside the warranty window.  They are replacing it free of charge.  In addition, when I talked to them today near closing time, they said it would be shipped the next day because it was too late to ship today.  No problem.  30 minutes later I get a call telling me they were able to ship it today because they took the package to the post office.  WOW!

Received the replacement board today and it installed seamlessly.  Back to normal ops.  Why can't other companies be this responsive?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thumpercolt
Back
Top Bottom