Propane Usage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom said:
Don, come hang around with us, and Mary Ann will learn how to take care of all those "blue" jobs  ;D

But Tom, some of the things that are Blue jobs on my coach are pink jobs on yours. And it's not that some of us can't do those jobs, it's just that we choose not to :)

Wendy

Betty,

You did it again...thank you.  Your humor and the great way you express yourself is magnificent.  Cute fun comments are certainly a PINK job in your coach.

JerryF

[quote author=Wendy]... it's just that we choose not to[/quote]

Quite right Wendy. I tell Chris "I'm just the passenger; You're the driver, captain, whatever, and I'm along for the ride".

Why do you need hot water in the morning?  Take your shower at night, your sheets will thank you. Then you don't need the 30 minutes lead time to heat your water in the morning.

This pink and blue business is cute, but I am single, so all jobs are purple to me!  I can't rely on the puppy (who is male) to do anything right *tee hee hee*.

Maybe you need  a dog. Train it to turn your hot water on for you. Having lived without ANY hot water for months, I am THRILLED to hear the sound of my hot water heater.  ;D 

Haven't found a source for a timer that runs on a couple AA batts, that  will switch 12v.  If you can think of a source, please share.  I have  found timers like that but well over $100.

Backwoods Solar has a 12 volt One Week Programmable timer for $68.  Runs on 12 volts, not AA batteries, but doesn't use enough power to worry about.  Unfortunately, they don't support direct links - go to their site, search under Electrical Parts in the Online Catalog, then 12/24v Timer.  You won't need the external relay to turn the water heater on and off.

Back
Top Bottom