Purchasing A TT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roerinaci

Hi Everyone, We are looking at the Rockwood 2104 TT,has anyone had any experience with Rockwood good/bad ::). Also
we are looking to purchase from RVWholesalers ??? has anyone had any experience with them also. Any info is appreciated ;).

I have nor experience with the Rockwood.  However, just tip what ever you buy check the GVWR of the trailer (NOT THE EMPTY or UNLADEN WEIGHT) and make sure you are well withing the limits of your tow vehicle.  This is one thing you do not want to take a salesman's word on since it is your safety that is at stake.  When you find what you are interested in give us the GVWR of the proposed trailer as well as the make and model of the proposed tow vehicle along with the GVWR and GCVWR.  Our trailer guys will assist you in determining that you are within weight limits.

The Rockwood is a Forest River ultra light 21' unit with a GVWR of 4800 lbs.  Well within 150 and mid-sized SUV territory.  Forest River has an extensive line of most anything that is towed or rolls from class A motorhomes to expandable trailers.

No specific experience with Rockwood, but my understanding is that they are a pretty decent lightweight.

Frank.

I own a 27ft  ultra lite by Rockwood and love it. I pull it with a f150 v6 and it pulls great. I have had very little trouble with my unit since I bought it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thumpercolt
Back
Top Bottom