Quartzsite 06 Forum Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete said:
Hi Bob,
Yes...I've been a lurker but still want to be added to the QZ list.
Thanks

Pete H

Good to hear from you Pete.  Was wondering about your where abouts and if you were going to join us this year.  By the way what you driving these days? ??? ???

Bob Zambenini said:
Bob, Add me to your list also. After having to cancel last year at last minute I have been a bit gun shy. Its on my schedule now!

Bob

Glad to hear you will be at QZ this year.  Looking forward to seeing you.

Bob Buchanan said:
>>  Can't give you names yet, nothing firm with most of them.
====
OK, Bernie -- I'll do a line item on the list when I get back to my rig, then update if/when you give me names.

The wagonmaster of the rally gave me these names:
Babbitt, John & Carole
Batton, Phil & Shirley
East, Jim & Betty
Etheridge, Jorgen & Anne
Glasco, Vic & Barb
Hodgdon, Bill & Illene
Larson, Ken & Ann
Oehlerking, Ted & Sharon
Smith, Wendell & Sandra
Russell, John & Nancy

These are all residents of PebbleCreek (Goodyear, AZ), the community where we all live, and members of our Rovin' Pebbles RV club. The Easts have attended prior QZ Rallies. I can't say how long any of them will be staying but the planned arrival is Wednesday, the 18th coming from Yuma..

Hello . . .

Have returned from San Jose and a very nice Thanksgiving with my brother and sister in law, their 4 children, 10 great grandchildren -- plus parents of spouses . . . quite a group of nice family.

Hopefully I have gotten all the latest names listed and listed properly. Please let me know if I need to make any corrections. Bernie, thanks for putting your guest names in the format I have been using.

Fred, we may need to bring another coffee pot, and Helaine, you're going to need a bigger whistle  ;D ;)

http://www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite06.htm

Don't know about another coffee pot??  Think Helaine was talking "tongue in cheek!"  We throw more than half a pot out every day.  I think we were using less than 15 cups a morning. 

Please remember, Bob, I was relieved of duties at the rally.  Younger and more energetic people around.  I will bring signs boards, fire pots and tarps.  If someone [Karl??] thinks we need a new logo for the signs - he might get into it.  I still have the old design that he fixed up last year.  I will look for firewood but will have the bays full with the firepots and tarps??

At this time Sharon and I are planning on being at the Rally. I'd sure hate to miss out on Karl's Veg-all soup. Oh and the entertainment should be fantastic when Bob sees the sorry condition Karl left the fire ring in last year.
Melvin and Sharon Baker, Oklahoma

Mel,

Now you've done it. You're definitely off my white list now. Criticizing my cooking is one thing, but telling tales out of school is a whole 'nother story. Now Bob will plant spike strips all around 'HIS' fire ring and probably etch his name into each and every rock!

And by the way, I don't consider microwaving a bag of popcorn to be cooking, so sharpen up your skills or hold your tongue ;D 

Karl he said nice things about your cooking

Now for the ALL part of this:

This month's FMCA magazine has an article listed on it's cover.. Have not looked inside yet as it just came but the cover says:  "Quartzsite Rocks!" in an odd shade of blue just above the oblagortary photo of a motor home which seems to always be on the cover

jandespiller said:
Hi Bob, please include us at the QZ Rally............John and Ellen Spiller

John and Ellen -- I just double checked and you were one of the earlier names posted.

Looking forward to seeing you again in January.

http://www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite06.htm

>>At this time Sharon and I are planning on being at the Rally. I'd sure hate to miss out on Karl's Veg-all soup. Oh and the entertainment should be fantastic when Bob sees the sorry condition Karl left the fire ring in last year.

Melvin and Sharon Baker, Oklahoma
====
Will look forward to seeing you again. If the rocks are in sorry condition, am sure Karl had nothing to do with it. He enjoys the fires we build there too much. Of course, each year I do have to do some rebuilding -- after I run other campers off who find the ring enticing. Actually, most take care of it and add rocks to those I have gathered each year.

Again, Mel -- glad to read that you guys are coming to Quartzsite again . . .

I think the Dobrins and Brewers will also be at the FMCA rally in Indio.  Hopefully you will be able to get together while there.

Ron said:
I think the Dobrins and Brewers will also be at the FMCA rally in Indio.  Hopefully you will be able to get together while there.

Actially,  I'm planing on getting together with the Dobrins at Indio, already exchanged e-messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timothious
Back
Top Bottom