Quartzsite 06 Forum Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gang, I am playing "Catch-up"

Wendy... Thanks for offering the name tags. It has been a worry, particularly since our printer is down. And with so many new members it will be a help to have everyone boldly labled.

Tom, I do have a big whistle but now looking for whip. This is a big group to keep in line.

Karl, Love the open sign! What a Guy. I will expect white roses on my tray and a linen napkin please, we need not behave like the riff-raff.

Betty, You post the schedule of all the activities for the more agile ones. And I will plan the naps and day dreaming sessions.

Jim and Tarry, Get off your butts and head west. You know the rules! If you are not at the rally we get to talk about you.

We plan to arrive at QZ 1/18 and plan to stay until 2/1

wendycoke said:
would be glad to do name tags for Quartzite if people are interested Wendy

Hey Wendy,
Thanks for  volunteering for the name tags.  My short term memory for names is gone!  Maybe we can get  people to put a sign in their front window with their names so we could identify  each rig and who is in it.  With the tremendous number of new friends we are about to make I need all the help I can get! 

Betty Brewer
Name memory  impaired

Hey everyone in the December issue of Family Motor Coach Mag. there is an article about Quartzsite.  It even has an aerial picture of the RV show tent.

There kinda slow getting photos of QZ, just look at all the QZ photos available right here on this forum. ;D ;D ;D  Thanks for the info.  Our FMCA Mag will be delayed getting to us since we are traveling.

Helaine,

Never fear, I have all sorts of assorted sizes of whips at my disposal. ?Just let me know: how long you want the whip to be, how thick you want it and how much snap you need........ ;D

For those of you who may be thinking along the human aspect of this offer, I have horses.....(har har)

Marsha~

Helaine,

We wish we could head that way but not this year. I'm sure we'll be there for 2007/08. We will miss you and Wally as well as the rest of our framily.

Hey Jim what happened to 2006/2007 which is every other year??????

Lorna said:
Hey Jim what happened to 2006/2007 which is every other year??????

We're planning on two winters in FL as we spent quite a bit on the trip last winter and I didn't get a lot of work this summer. Need new tires before heading out again and we want to do some work around our site this year and next. Guess that'll take most any money I make this summer! :)

Jim,

You said WORK twice in one email and you know that WORK is a four-letter word. Why retire if you're going to work? Oops, I used it 3 times.......

Wendy

Is there an official start date for the rally?  Likely it is in this thread, but the thread is so looong.  We are expecting to arrive around Jan 15.

Smoky said:
Is there an official start date for the rally?? Likely it is in this thread, but the thread is so looong.? We are expecting to arrive around Jan 15.
Per the calendar the official  start date is 21 Jan and ends 29 Jan.  Important dates Can be found by clicking on the calendar button.

Jim Dick said:
Need new tires before heading out again

Be carefull!

Personally I don't want to buy new tires again - I can't afford the consequences!

Monaco help by giving me new tires in 02, at least postponing the problem.

ken
(back home)

Smoky said:
As long as my 50 amp post is live I won't complain.

It has your name on it Smoky. Ron checked it out last time we were there (see photo).

Attachments

• 50A hookups.jpg
    50A hookups.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom