Quartzsite 06 Forum Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BernieD said:
Gee, we're getting our reservation in late so probably will be stuck with the 20amp site ;D :mad: ;D :mad:

Smile Bernie you get more than I do since Tom made arrangements to reserve the 50 Amp full hookup sight to Smoky. ;D

Karl

>>Sorry Terry, but you have to be a lot faster than Bob or myself to be first. Bob was already there around the same time as the firepit rocks were created.<<

No so, over the 11-12 years I have been going there I am usually the first one. Pansy Bob stays over in the full hook area by prospector square? .<G>? One season I spent over 6 months there off the elect & water grid.

Terry
At Clark Fork, ID

Thanks for adding us to the list. Actually, our last name is Lawrence, not Coke. We just collect Coke "stuff" and Mike's user names usually have "coke" in them somewhere. And we're from Colorado if you want to add that.

Bob Buchanan said:
OK -- the official list of those planning to attend Quartzsite 2006 has begun. Have put the home state and last names if included in your post -- or if your state was in last years list. Am putting the state of residence unless you want otherwise. For example, my favorite Kentucky basketball fan,Ashley Judd? ;), and I are both from Kentucky, but my official address is now in CA.

www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite06.htm

Errrm....? The LA in my signature is for Los Angeles -- El Lay, Shakey Town. Thus my official address is CA also.

Hi, My husband and I are new to the forum and RVing, just bought a 05 winnebago voayage 33' and plan to part-time/full-time rv for the snowy months of northern California. We are planning on attending QZ rally 21-24 of Jan. So put us down for a spot with the RV forum group. We are looking forward to meeting all of you.Thanks BOB for the wonderful sight and I hope we can figure out how to get there. Also, a question...We are not towing this year, will this be a problem at the Rally as far as getting to the show.?  Thanks Teresa and Dave 

Dave

It's a bit of a walk from the rally site to the show, but there'll be plenty of folks there who can give you a ride.

For clarification, I don't think anyone is "reserving spots", but there's lots of room there. Bob is merely keeping track of who's planning to attend.

Thanks Tom....
You folks have given us so much info and help with our new coach....Really look forward to meeting all of you. Since this is all new to us, we really appreciate the support from those of you who have been RVing for a while.  ;D

You're welcome Dave. We, like many others, have also learned a lot from folks here, and we continue to do so.

One of the advantages of this Forum is we all have the opportunity to learn from each other.  Looking forward to meeting you at QZ.

Dave and Teresa said:
So put us down for a spot with the RV forum group. We are looking forward to meeting all of you.Thanks BOB for the wonderful sight and I hope we can figure out how to get there. Also, a question...We are not towing this year, will this be a problem at the Rally as far as getting to the show.?? Thanks Teresa and Dave?

Glad you liked the website -- and I look forward to meeting you. As the time gets closer, there will be more and more discussion of how to find us, tho the feedback on the directions on my site have been very positive. Doing Quartzsite is a great RV experience.

Have only been in Mt. Shasta on one occasion. It was many years ago in another life. A friend and I heard that skiing was a great way to meet girls, and someone else recommended going to the ski lodge atop Mt. Shasta. We stayed at a coed bed and breakfast called the Der Vadlin <sp> (a German word describing skiing straight down the mountain) Inn run be a skiing family and I can recall an all you can eat spaghetti place run by other ski folk. It was one fine weekend -- and all objectives were met. ;)

Bob Buchanan said:
feedback on the directions on my site have been very positive.

I had your web page on screen as we drove into Qz earlier this year Bob. Made it really easy to find the rally site. If folks right-click on your page and select Save page as, that will save the page and images to their hard drive for viewing at any time without having to be online.

Carl Lundquist said:
Errrm....  The LA in my signature is for Los Angeles -- El Lay, Shakey Town. Thus my official address is CA also.

And here all this time I've been thinking it was Lower Alabama.

Helaine & Wally said:
Bob,
We will be there too, and I am bringing my whistle!
Helaine

Great hope you bring Wally along too. ;D ;D  Was good talking to you the other day.  Looking forward to seeing you guys in Az.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GandalfTheGrey
Back
Top Bottom