Quartzsite 06 Forum Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BernieD said:
Jerry

After seeing your site, my developer installed the premium utility package, but he missed on the 50amp ;D ;D ;D

The cost was a little more but my developer included the 50amp as well as phone, electric, TV connection, sewer connection, and water hookup.  Suppose to be a light on top the post but he has been a little slow getting that done.  Maybe this year. ;D ;D  Sounds like there will be at least three full hookup sites this year but still only one 50 amp.  ;D

...  and now that I am the most senior newbie (whatever that means lol) and have my printer and have the sat dish working, I will cash in my certificate for the 50 amp this year.

Got the dish running in 5 minutes today, after a half hour of trying to conect the OPI meter to the transmitter rather than the LNB and a call to Ron.  :eek:

Smoky said:
...  and now that I am the most senior newbie (whatever that means lol) and have my printer and have the sat dish working, I will cash in my certificate for the 50 amp this year.

Got the dish running in 5 minutes today, after a half hour of trying to conect the OPI meter to the transmitter rather than the LNB and a call to Ron.  :eek:

Smoky:

Hope you and Ron are on the same cell network and have unlimited IN minutes. ;D ;D

Hi Bob

Count us in, wouldn?t miss it we enjoyed our first rally last year.
Barbara & Al Wax
Southampton, PA

Al Wax said:
Count us in, wouldn?t miss it we enjoyed our first rally last year.

Hi Al & Barbara

Glad to see you're coming back west again. Let us know your travel plans and when you anticipate being in (or near) Phoenix.  :)

Sign up Bettie & Jim Harrison from Maryland. We can only be there Jan 28 & 29 since we can't arrive in Tucson before the 27th. Looking forward to meeting everybody.

One question, did I convert these coordinates correctly:

N33.38.054 = 33.634833
W114.13.591 = -114.233056

My GPS doesn't like "seconds."
Jim

Jim

>>N33.38.054 = 33.634833
W114.13.591 = -114.233056<<

Close enough...I have us located At :

N33.634236
W114.226503

Terry
At Yuma, AZ

Thanks Terry,

BTW, I am the one that asked you all those questions regarding Copper Canyon.

Jim

Bernie

We plan to be in LA through new years then head down to Indio. Let me know what we can do to help at Indio. Understand you and Marlene are incharge. ::)

Al

Smoky,

We live in Annapolis. We will be leaving here Jan 1 for El Paso where we will join a Copper Canyon caravan Jan 12, arriving back in Tucson Jan 27. I say, "back in Tucson" because we are dropping our toad off there before joining the caravan in El Paso. I can't take my toad to Mexico.

Since we will be so close to Quartzsite I thought we had to see it. I originally thought I would try to get into Rice Ranch which seemed would be walking distance to the RV show. But after reading this thread I decided to hook up with this fun group if you will have us.

After Quartzsite we are off to San Diego. I think we will drop by "The Slabs" to further increase my RV education. :D

I have only owned this monster for four months. Never even had a tent before. ::)

Al Wax said:
We plan to be in LA through new years then head down to Indio. Let me know what we can do to help at Indio. Understand you and Marlene are incharge. ::)

Al

How and when are you getting to LA? Haven't started planning Indio yet, will let you know, there should be something I can palm off on you  ;D ;D ;D

Since we will be so close to Quartzsite I thought we had to see it. I originally thought I would try to get into Rice Ranch which seemed would be walking distance to the RV show. But after reading this thread I decided to hook up with this fun group if you will have us.

Great Sam & I are looking forward to meeting you.  I am sure you will enjoy the RV Forum Quartzsite rally and the goings on in QZ.  See you in January.

JamesOne said:
Smoky,

We will be leaving here Jan 1 for El Paso where we will join a Copper Canyon caravan Jan 12, arriving back in Tucson Jan 27. After Quartzsite we are off to San Diego. I think we will drop by "The Slabs" to further increase my RV education.? I have only owned this monster for four months. Never even had a tent before.

Hi James,

Have a blast on the? train.? I can't wait to hear your stories. You will enjoy the Quartzsite rally and we can swap train stories and pictures.? I actually would pass on the slabs.

Betty

Some news: (Personal update)

As I mentioned earlier... I will be arriving at QZ a bit early (at least a day or two) and then I, personally, have to jet... To Detroit, leaving wife and kitties behind.

I found there is bus service between QZ and Pheonix... So I got me a ride to Pheonix, and from there to DTW via jet (I was not kidding when I said jet) and from DTW to my wife's car via tow-truck or foot-mobile if all else fails (less than a mile to a friend's driveway) and then home (20 miles) church, convention, church, convention, home, and back to said drive/airport/phonix/qz about mid rally

And then there is a BBQ in Tuson I may go to post-rally

And a few other places in that part of the country to visit... I need to have dinner at the college station texas Red Lobster one of these days,,, Might as well be this winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GandalfTheGrey
Back
Top Bottom