Quartzsite 2009 Forum Rally Sign Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At this point it looks like I will be out there without Jolene.  My hours will be crazy, and she wouldn't have much to do for most of the time.  So I will try to get her to come out to visit during Rally time.

Tim and Sue (aka the lurker) Daugherty will be attending the Quartzsite rally.  Got a taste of "happy hours" at the FMCA rally in Farmington and looking forward to  4pm in Quartzsite! 

Sue

Hi Bob & Everyone,

After attending last year and having a great time, Mary-Ann and I (and the Panda Bear) will be attending this one as well. You couldn't keep us away!! :)

We had a great time and are looking forward to seeing our new friends again. We will be there for at least the 17th to 25th, staying near Yuma at Imperial Dam/Senator Wash other times, with side trips to Thatcher AZ for Christmas with old friends and many other points during the winter.

John & Mary-Ann Bowerman

Glad you guys will be there. Are you planning on being the last (or almost last) to leave again??

Wendy

PancakeBill said:
Daisy, yes maam.  I will be working out there Dec to whenever.

Well, that really is good news!  Hopefully you can work things out to come to some of the doings.  If not, we'll try to catch you at the show and say hi.

Wear a big name tag, as I'm not sure I'd recognize you again, after what, ten years or so?    ;D

Daisy

SueD said:
Tim and Sue (aka the lurker) Daugherty will be attending the Quartzsite rally.  Got a taste of "happy hours" at the FMCA rally in Farmington and looking forward to  4pm in Quartzsite! 

Hello Sue and Tim:

Nice to read here that you will be attending. Let me know -- or post here, if you have any questions. Will look forward to meeting you . . .

calgary camper said:
Hi Bob & Everyone,

After attending last year and having a great time, Mary-Ann and I (and the Panda Bear) will be attending this one as well. You couldn't keep us away!! :)

We had a great time and are looking forward to seeing our new friends again. We will be there for at least the 17th to 25th, staying near Yuma at Imperial Dam/Senator Wash other times, with side trips to Thatcher AZ for Christmas with old friends and many other points during the winter.

John & Mary-Ann Bowerman

Hello John and Mary-Ann:

It will good to see you both again -- and The Bear!! Have a safe trip down, my friends . . .

Hi Bob,

We will not be able to make it to Quartszite this year. Tradionally in January we go to the FMCA rally in Indio and some place in between before going to QZ.
I was on the long waiting list for Hip surgery and suddenly they had a cancellation and now are scheduled for surgery next week.

chris

I am sure you will be missed Chris as well as a topic around the campfire. ;D  However best wishes for the success of your upcoming hip surgery.

chrpennings said:
Hi Bob,

We will not be able to make it to Quartszite this year. Tradionally in January we go to the FMCA rally in Indio and some place in between before going to QZ.
I was on the long waiting list for Hip surgery and suddenly they had a cancellation and now are scheduled for surgery next week.

chris

Chris:

Don't they throw you out of the hospital three days later?

Good Luck!

Chris,

You and Mimi will both be missed at Q this year. But this is only Nov. and Q isn't until late Jan. so we can hope for a speedy recovery and you can still make it.  ;D

Talk Tom into driving your rig down and Chris J. can drive theirs. We know Tom really wants to come back to Q anyway.  ;D  ;D (ducking and running)

Peg and I really wish you the best in your upcoming surgery.

LOL Don, I'd gladly drive their rig down to QZ, but couldn't stay - for reasons previously explained.

Qtz would be a great place to walk and hike around and get that hip back in working order. :)

Take care and don't give Mimi too bad a time.

Wendy

Jeff.

I doubt that I will get out of the hospital in 3 days. They told me to keep me there as a deposit as long till the bill is paid and I may have a problem with that :)
I sugested Mimi to get a job and get help me out but she said no way.

chris

Don,

I Would trust Chris to drive my rig but not Tom and he k now why. My rig still has no dents in it :)

Hi to Peg we will miss you at QZ.

Chris.

Wendy,

I have to save that new Hip for the Hip, Skip and Jump rally for which we have made reservations so that I can go hiking with Jerry and Ardra at Bryce.
If not in shape at that time I have plenty of time at Ruby's Inn to learn the new modified rules of the  Mexican Train game.

chris

chrpennings said:
If not in shape at that time I have plenty of time at Ruby's Inn to learn the new modified rules of the  Mexican Train game.

Chris,
The rule is "He who brings the dominoes gets to make the rules."  Can't wait to play again this year.  Heal quickly with that hip.  Glad they could get you in earlier than you expected but will be sorry to miss you at Quartzsite.  Our "new" car won't have the same off road abilities as the Envoy so you won't be missing any trails Terry might have led. 

Betty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oldlawnman
Back
Top Bottom