Quartzsite RVForum 2008 Rally - Info/SignUp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Daisy said:
Well, Bob, sorry for the delay in letting you know that we will not be able to be there this year.  Lots of stuff happening riight now, and the notification to you was just missed.  Our first non-appearance since Jan. 1995.   Guess you heard by now, but Fred screwed it up.  <G>  Hopefully will see some of you later this spring/summer. 

Daisy

Yes, Daisy -- Bernie let all of us know of what has happened. And we are very saddened by that news and hope that everything turns out well for Fred. Tonight at our evening QZ campfire and happy hour you and Fred were very much in our thoughts. Each year I have looked forward to listening to Fred tell the group the story behind how this event got started. Tonight, Helaine related the story -- especially so the newcomers to the group would know how you and Fred frist found this place, then nurtured it each year until now it's our major rally of the year.

Please relate to Fred how much we miss you both and that we have you in our prayers and have you with us here in spirit -- while looking to next year when we will have you both back in person.

Carl L said:
The Lundquists will not do Quarzite this year, I fear.   Family matters keep us in LA for the rest of the month at least.

Thanks, Carl -- we'll miss you both and look forward to seeing you next year.

Bob,

Unfortunatly we can not attend this year Quartzite rally. This will be the first time that we can't be there since 1966. Wishing you al a good time.

Chris & Mimi

chrpennings said:
Bob,

Unfortunatly we can not attend this year Quartzite rally. This will be the first time that we can't be there since 1966. Wishing you al a good time.

Chris & Mimi

Chris:

In 1966 you must have been the only coach out there! (Back then you probably wanted it that way) ;D ;D ;D

Jeff,

1966 was in my present memory cycle of life. In my past memory it was 1996. If you get to my age you may understand the confussion.  :) :) :)
To bad I can't be in QZ. I could have told some stories on the campfire what happened here 42 years ago.

chris

Glad the Admiral and I and Reba the cat and Sky the first mate all found our way into the rally point.  Arriving late has its advantages as we were directed to a spot directly across from the campfires (Main and Bob's).  Our future postings will now be transferred to the "other" thread.

Ron Ruward - only took me 20 minutes to get my dish running.  Some day, maybe I'll match your 5 minute record!  ;D

When we get back from Algodones today, if there is time before the Orange Hat celebration, am going to erect my ham radio antenna.  That's going to take more than 20 minutes I fear, as I will have to trim the elements for low swr.

Back
Top Bottom