Question for all...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of those 3/4" drive gadgets that go in your cordless drill.  It makes quick work of raising and lowering the stabilizer jacks.  It's also good for removing lug nuts after you break them loose.

Carpet for the steps.  Keeps you for slipping on the wet or icy metal steps.  Also removes some of the sand/dirt from your shoes before you track it inside.

Large camping rug/mat for outside door.  Keeps the camper much cleaner. 

Replace the puny little 4" exhaust only fans with Maxxair deluxe or Fan-Tastic fans.

2-3" memory foam mattress topper.  After a couple of nights sleeping on the factory mattress, you'll know why.

+1 on the Maxxair Fan (with remote.) Probably our favorite interior upgrade.

Our favorite exterior upgrade is X-Chocks. They are easy to use, secure, don't rely on the ground being any certain composition, don't get covered in mud when it's raining, and don't conflict with lynx levelers when those are needed the way traditional triangle chocks do.

If you don't have an automatic leveling system, I can't recommend Level Mate Pro enough!  It's my favorite accessory by far.  Makes leveling our class C with a blocks a breeze - I can usually be leveled and ready to go in 5 minutes. 

https://logicbluetech.com/

Bonus benefit:  Real time feedback of precisely how much each wheel must be rasied/lowered to be perfect allows you to drive around the site a bit until you get to the best, most level area, even before you deploy any jacks or blocks.  You then know exactly how much you need under each wheel.  Takes all the guesswork out of the process, along with the stress. 

We just sold our RV and emptied out a dozen or more things we didn't even know we had.

been using a toy hauler since 1998 and have always used one of those expandable holders for the dump hose. have always noticed that no matter which one i had, when the hose was full of water it would sag between the sections.
year before last a guy camping beside me showed me his cure for this.
he took an 8ft. section of 3in. pvc thin wall and split it in half lengthwise.
you put down your extendable hose holder and lay the sections of pvc in the groove and lay your hose on top of that.  viola instant bliss!!!!

old_toys said:
been using a toy hauler since 1998 and have always used one of those expandable holders for the dump hose. have always noticed that no matter which one i had, when the hose was full of water it would sag between the sections.
year before last a guy camping beside me showed me his cure for this.
he took an 8ft. section of 3in. pvc thin wall and split it in half lengthwise.
you put down your extendable hose holder and lay the sections of pvc in the groove and lay your hose on top of that.  viola instant bliss!!!!

Host parked next to us at our last job used a couple of sections of plastic rain gutter for the same thing.  Didn't need the holder, just used a couple of short boards and a rock to prop it in place. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregcss43
Back
Top Bottom